Reports Custom Essay Highlight Best Cities for Recent University Grads, Where Millennials Are Moving
Reports Highlight Best Cities for Recent University Grads, Where Millennials Are Moving
My inbox fills weekly with a lot of college- and information that is demographic-related. On the previous week or so, we received updates on two new reports: Best Cities for Recent College Grads and Millennials Moving to These Cities. Let us take a good look at in which the most readily useful opportunities lie for collegians land where millennials are headed.
First up is HeyTutor’s ‘Best Cities’ report. Check out excerpts from their intro about where grads find work:
… employment opportunities, earnings, and price of residing vary widely across the U.S. For recent graduates, it is important to locate a city that offers the balance that is right all three. To get which U.S. towns provide the most readily useful possibilities for recent graduates, tutoring company HeyTutor analyzed information through the United states Community Survey, County Business Patterns, and U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. Its scientists created a composite rating based regarding the after metrics:
– Median earnings for present college graduates
– Unemployment rate for present university graduates (reduced is much better)
– Median rent (reduced is much better)
– Median home value (reduced is better)
– Arts, entertainment, & fun companies per 1k recent college graduates
– percentage of populace which are recent college graduates
– price of residing (lower is much better)
For the true purpose of this analysis, present university grads are thought as residents many years 22 to 27 with a bachelor’s degree or higher, maybe not currently in college.